November calendar for events happening in Denver and Boulder.
Crisp mornings and the warm glow of a fireplace in the evenings are signals of winter in Colorado. Whether you’re a Colorado native, or new to town, winter in Denver and Boulder never ceases to surprise. We’ve had a very mild ascend into winter, but we all know the cold days are coming. Many Denverites and local Boulder citizens choose to pack up the car and head toward the mountains for the upcoming weekends. There is an abundance of winter sports and fun for the kids just outside of the city limits. There are also some great secret sledding hills in Denver and Boulder. Don’t miss the Parade of Lights happening on December 5th, and be sure to check out the Denver Zoo Lights.
Check out my December events calendar for Denver and Boulder:
New home for sale in Frederick, CO at a great price.
This beautiful ranch home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a 3 car garage, and is 2467 square feet. 4894 Osprey Way is listed at $299,000. Call Sofia at (720)933-7185 to set up an appointment! View the interactive site for this beautiful ranch style home in the Eagle Ranch subdivision here.
Frederick Home Details:
- BEAUTIFUL ranch home in wonderful Eagle Valley subdivision
- BRAND NEW stainless steel appliances
- UPDATED master bath *HARDWOOD floors
- VAULTED ceilings
- Gas FIREPLACE
- Formal dining AND eat-in kitchen area
- Newer hot water tank, roof, and exterior paint
- Absolutely GORGEOUS LANDSCAPING with VIEWS galore!
- HUGE lot
- Paved Patio
- Delightful ornamental pond
- UNFINISHED basement for all your storage needs
- QUIET street with ONLY 7 homes
- THREE car garage
- A wonderful place to call HOME!